NEET Counselling 2020: MCC has released the second list of NRI candidates eligible to participate in NEET counselling 2020 for admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes in the academic session 2020-21. The second list of NRI candidates has been released on the official website- CLICK HERE
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the second list of NRI candidates eligible to participate in NEET counselling 2020 for admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes in the academic session 2020-21.
The second list of NRI candidates has been released on the official website- mcc.nic.in.
Only the candidates who had sent the supporting documents earlier to register a change in nationality from Indian/Other to NRI have been mentioned. The second list highlights the selected candidates who were found to be eligible as per their documents.
Selected candidates will now be able to fill in NRI choices for round-1 of NEET UG counselling 2020.
The MCC had earlier released a notification for the candidates who wish to change their nationality from Indian/Other to NRI. The notice clarified the documents requirement for the NEET counselling 2020 for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses.
“Those who are claiming to be NRI, such candidates should send their relevant documents in support of their claim for change of nationality from Indian/Other to NRI,”
The list of documents required are as follows:
1) Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
2) Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders.
3) Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate
4) Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
5) NEET Score Card of the candidate.
We provide assistance in procuring admission in various colleges and universities in accordance with the proper counseling to make sure students get proper guidance in choosing better suited field for themselves. we believe in international exposure and intra-personal growth of students, we encourage learning and growth, education is a right not a privilege. We promise to be among the trusted brands and the best education website of the country which is only possible if we steadfast on delivering the best.
* This news has been published by NDTV and mycampus doesnot take any responsibility for the same. * Please contact [email protected] for content removal. * Source: ndtv.com