Applications are now open for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship by the Boustany Foundation 2021 to study at the Harvard Business School in the United States of America. The Scholarship offers financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees; travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees;
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Eligible Regions: Candidates of all nationalities can apply to the Boustany Scholarship, although a priority is given to nationals of Lebanese descent.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
We provide assistance in procuring admission in various colleges and universities in accordance with the proper counseling to make sure students get proper guidance in choosing better suited field for themselves. we believe in international exposure and intra-personal growth of students, we encourage learning and growth, education is a right not a privilege, we promise to be among the trusted brands and the best education consultants of the country which is only possible if we steadfast on delivering the best.
* This news has been published by 'Youthop' and mycampus doesnot take any responsibility for the same. * Please contact [email protected] for content removal. * Source: youthop.com/